Health & Safety during Covid 19
Spice Rack Lounge is committed to ensuring an enjoyable and safe dining experience for all. Please see the measures currently in place in our restaurant below:
- All customers are required to provide their contact details on booking, as per the government track and trace requirements.
- All customers will have a temperature check on arrival.
- Please sanitise your hands at the hands free (no touch) station provided at the entrance of the restaurant.
- Please follow all the social distancing signage and stickers that will guide you in keeping the correct distance throughout the restaurant.
- We are currently operating a seated table service only for both food and/or drinks.
- Every table and area is sanitised thoroughly between bookings.
- Food menus are disposable and replaced for each seating. Drinks menus are wiped with antibacterial wipes.
- All tables are placed either with the appropriate 1- 2 meter distancing between them or screened.
- Staff will be wearing PPE and sanitising regularly. Any staff that travel on public transport are required to change their clothes on arrival before the start of their shift.
- All staff are temperature checked at the start of their shift.
- A one way entry/ exit system is in place during peak periods.
- Toilets are sanitised regularly throughout the day. Only 2 customers are permitted at any given time. During busy periods a WC attendant will be appointed.
- The full restaurant is antibacterial deep cleaned before opening and after closing each day.
- Please make use of the hand sanitisers provided.