Health & Safety during Covid 19
Spice Rack Lounge is committed to ensuring a safe dining experience for all. Please see the Covid compliant measures currently in place in our restaurant below. We thank all customers for their co operation.
- Only 6 people from the same household bubble are permitted per table. We reserve the right to ask for proof that all members are from the same household.
- ALL customers are required to check in on arrival via the NHS Track and Trace app. We can refuse entry if you fail to comply.
- Customers must wear a face covering when not seated. This includes entry, exit and using restrooms.
- All customers will have a temperature check on arrival. We can refuse entry if you fail to comply.
- Please sanitise your hands at the station provided at the entrance of the restaurant.
- Please follow all the social distancing signage and stickers that will guide you in keeping the correct distance throughout the restaurant.
- We are currently operating a seated table service only for both food and/or drinks. Bar service is closed.
- Every table and area is sanitised thoroughly between bookings.
- Food menus are disposable and replaced for each seating. Drinks menus are wiped with antibacterial wipes.
- All tables are seated either with the appropriate distancing between them or screened.
- All staff will be wearing face coverings
- Staff will be sanitising regularly. Any staff that travel on public transport are required to change their clothes on arrival before the start of their shift.
- All staff are temperature checked at the start of their shift.
- A one way entry/ exit system is in place during peak periods.
- Toilets are sanitised regularly throughout the day. During busy periods a WC attendant will be appointed or restrictions will be in place.
- The full restaurant is antibacterial deep cleaned before opening and after closing each day.